Gift and Loyalty Cards
For program specifics, please go here:
For information about GiftLynk, go here:
Take advantage of the fast-growing popularity of gift cards. Merchants of all types and sizes are generating tremendous sales results with gift cards. What other product costs less than $1 to put on a shelf, yet sells for $25, $35, $50 or more?
Single stores are generating $10,000 to $100,000 per year in prepaid gift sales. Many are also using the program's loyalty and reloaded features to keep customers coming back.
So don't let another holiday season go by without offering gift cards. Put this dynamic product to work in your business today.
One Program Many Uses
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Cards
- Merchandise Returns
- Promotional Cards
- Electronic Coupons
- Pre-Paid Value Cards
- Increases prepaid gift sales two to ten times
- Builds brand awareness
- Keeps full cash value in store
- Customers spend more
- Consumer spends retail
- Creates customer loyalty
- Easy to carry and use
- Powerful promotional tool
- Complete transaction reporting
- Minimizes losses
- Merchant becomes destination vs. impulse
- Value on card can only be spent in merchants store
- Significant return on investment per card issued
- Each card purchased generates additional profitability over traditional payment methods
- Consumer pays for product before they shop at your store
- Small merchant can be more competitive with larger businesses and retail stores
- Not just another program - a new product on the shelf!
Last holiday season, Gift Cards represented 7% of all retail sales and outsold paper gift certificates $45 billion to $6 billion for the year.
Its never been easier or more cost-effective for merchants of all kinds to launch a high-quality, high-profit gift or loyalty card program. Gift cards allow your business to target and reward your frequent and most loyal customers
- 50% of recipients needed more than one trip to the store to use the value on the card
- 72% of the purchases of Gift Cards were planned (not impulse buys)
- 61% of Gift Card Recipients spent more at the store than the value on the card
- 50% of dollars spent are retail price